Thursday, August 30, 2012

Updates!

Well, I decided to buy a new lens.
I have had so many people last minute book with me this past month and for the next 3 months. It's ironic because I was really available for the summer, and didn't have that many shoots, and now I am booked to the rim. However, it is a blessing, and I am thankful for word of mouth.

I bought a new lens as an investment, and because I need better quality lenses for my classes. I am starting to rid of my old lenses that have shown some disappointment within the last year because of over use. 

Eventually, by next summer, I will have a new camera. I can't necessarily afford one at this very moment, but if people keep booking me, I will be able to no problem.

This week is the first week I will be able to pay my bills, rent, and buy a lens all without taking money from my savings.

Thanks everyone! :) Helpin' a college girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment