Sunday, August 12, 2012

Detroit and Coke


I have a thing for reflections, also, cameras in reflections, also, not so artsy photographs like this one. Haha. 

Well this weekend I spent in Detroit. I shot a 25th anniversary "wedding." It was a blast. 
At the wedding I caught this shot for my Coca-Cola project.


The set up for the wedding was beautiful, and I couldn't help myself but to take full advantage of it. By the end of the night, the family I shot for, felt like my own. :)

The next following images are from the streets of Detroit. The top photograph is just a candid, and the bottom is the one going in my album. I loved the candid of her smiling and laughing, but I liked the feel of the other one better.



Stay tuned for my wedding shots that I captured. I got some real good ones. ;)

www.apaigephotography.weebly.com

P.s.. Some guys asked for my card while I was shooting the wedding, after that move, and not having any on me... or even making them, I decided that task had to be crossed off. So yes, I now have business cards.

It's official. 

No comments:

Post a Comment