Sunday, August 19, 2012

Coke day 19

Well, this weekend I have been busy so I never really got a chance to continue shooting. Today I photographed Teagan. Teagan has been my model multiple times because we were roommates together all last year, and I had a lot of projects for school. However, she is very close to me also. :)

I ended up picking two photographs for today, which is shocking because we only took about 8. 






These are just some fun ones. I keep taking images like this - but they don't necessarily FIT my album, because my images are of full bodied or at least faces of people. However I do like the look of them.




I decided for after this month I wont be doing monthly projects because I will have a lot of projects for school. However, they will be posted. :) And I am excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment