Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back in the 49113

This weekend I took my best friends down to my home town. When you live there, there isn't much to do, however, when you bring city girls there is a ton of stuff to accomplish.

We started off by going shopping 


This is where I don't look creative when taking pictures, but who says you need to all of the time!
We then stopped by a field of sunflowers, and I wasn't sure if the property was extremely opened to the public.. so this is what I got.


We then went to the Beach (each), and "got away" (haha, Nikki Minaj) and proceeded to take more photographs.


AFTER THAT, we obviously did more coca-cola photographs. I had 2 other models lined up, but it fell through.. which is okay. So we had fun ourselves :) ... again.




Oh coca-cola. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment