Monday, April 20, 2015

Shine Bright 08




Meet Nicole Bates


What do you love about yourself?

I love how independent and more open minded I have become over the last year. I love my want for change, travel, love.  I love that I can be myself without someone else. 

Physically, I love my eyes. 





What gets you Discouraged?

I try not to let myself dwell on things or regret things. Occasionally it happens and that is discouraging to me. When I think about things from the past and let them bother me. I get discouraged by people who don't think I can do anything I want to do or that try to get me down or hold me back. 






How do you overcome your demons?

I overcome my demons by holding my head high and not letting things, situations, or people get me down. I guess I try not to have demons- I try to just love and be loved. I don't feel the need to hate, hold grudges, etc. Sometimes I get frustrated but I try to take a step back and look at the other side of things. If all that fails, maybe a pint of ben & jerry's. 






What is your greatest passion?

I am passionate about a ton of things- food, photos, live music, trying new things(even if they take some convincing), dogs, my dog, great people, great photographers, tattoos, travel, mountains, lakes. I guess the list could go on, but I suppose one of the greatest is telling a story through my lens, and effectively doing so. 




























Thanks for Following.

No comments:

Post a Comment