Monday, April 13, 2015

Self Portrait 04/12


Self Portrait 04/12


Self Portrait 04/12Travels.This month is full of them.From Driving to Chicago two weekends in a row, to rushing from Holland to Grand Rapids for little shoots.This month is my preparation month for my wedding season to begin. I'm literally so excited to create with lovebirds on their special day.This whole year is seriously going to rock.


Currently I am 6 months away from my own wedding,
1 month until my weddings begin,
and 4 months until I start teaching as a student for my Graduate Program.

Did I mention I was going back for my MFA?
Well, I have that on top of photographing weddings and working at a gym.

My life is always crazy... but I wouldn't have it any other way.



I designate one day a week to this guy. Just relaxing. 
Whether I have a lot of work to do or not, I need this day. 
Last year I worked 40 plus hours a week while working 40 plus hours a week editing, 
and I almost ran myself into the ground.

This year.. I have a much better work flow strategy and again, I'll say it,
I am so.. so excited to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment