Thursday, April 9, 2015

Shine Bright 07




Meet Kristen Shephard

What do you love about yourself? 

This has always been hard for me to answer. But the one thing that I can be confident in saying is that I love my imagination and observation. They keep me entertained and motivated. Helping me see simple everyday things in all of its glory and for that i feel lucky. It is very hard for me to see something and not find the unique beauty in it. I'm rarely bored if my mind is allowed to wonder.





What gets you discouraged?

I tend to give up on myself and forget to find the 'beauty' in my inner self. I'll hit a bump and my mind brings me downhill from there. Often knowing I could get passed it and once I do the result could be amazing. But my mind keeps me at a false dead end and I am unable to complete my own personal projects and goals. I find myself with great written ideas left out to dry, or unfinished projects taunting me that I gave up.  










How do you Overcome your Demons?

Stepping back and remembering just how amazing it is that I am this mind- chilling out in a body- residing on this beautiful planet. How unique this life situation is and how lucky I am to be a part of it for this long. Knowing that there is just so much more to be offered and discovered in this magnificent universe. Not that this always helps, but i often find those reasons to be the ones that get me back on my feet. Also a good nights rest.







What is your greatest passion?

Although I haven't done it in a while, expressing my imagination through art. I want everyone to see the beauty in everything as I see it. To experience feelings they may not get to feel. I guess my greatest passion is to help the world keep its creativity, its dreams. To keep us humans questioning, learning, growing, and actually seeing a more beautiful tomorrow and not just wishing for one. 

























Thanks for Following

No comments:

Post a Comment