Friday, April 3, 2015

Dreams

Sometimes, we feel lost as people - stuck in the fog - unable to find a new direction. But the beautiful journey is still ahead, despite our lack of direction. Sometimes, we really do just need to keep pursuing our dreams and what makes us happy. This is what the sunset represents.. beauty that we can focus on - during the confusing and heavy times in our life. If we have gotten so used to the outcome of giving up, why not really strive for the outcome of succeeding? 



This photo is completely manipulated in photoshop. The idea is to create a scene that can only be dreamt of. It was taken in a small city on the outskirts of Holland, Michigan. I am utterly in love with the creation of photographs - although am in love with the creation in camera as well.  The Conceptual side of my work is all photoshop - which I look forward to learning more as time goes on. On the 19th of the month I have an incredible opportunity to meet and photograph with one of my complete role models as a photographer - and will learn more about this creative process.

I also am obtaining my Masters degree in Fine Arts.  This will help me achieve my goals as a conceptual fashion photographer.

See Original Photograph here:




Thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment