Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Roshanah and Dillon

Last Saturday I was able to capture Roshanah and Dillon DAYTON's wedding.
These two are seriously so in love. 
It was a joy to watch.

A few months back I got to know Dillon by capturing their engagement photographs.
I have known Roshanah because I worked with her at Macy's since the first day to the last day I was employed there.
These two are a joy to be around, and their wedding was full of love, support, and fun. 
I wish you two the best,
and I'm so happy to have you both in my life.

From Start To End of the Day.





























Dillon's First Look




A photographer that's running around like crazy?
Yup, that's me!






I just love their parents expressions. 







And then came the rain...






























How we all met- 











A Special Thank YOU to these guys for letting me be a part of their wonderful day.



<3 Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment