Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ashly and Adam

I first met Ashly and Adam during their engagement shoot.
We walked around Kalamazoo and I got to know their personalities a little better.
Adam is a funny guy, and Ashly is one of the biggest sweethearts I know.

Several months later I was honored to shoot their wedding.
Overtime, Ashly has become not only one of my clients, but one of my friends as well.
She always volunteers for any projects that I need,
and I know that I will be using her in my photoshoots simply for fun after next month when I am done with school.

This wedding was a blast to be a part of.
Enjoy their love as much as I do.

























 The Quick Ceremony






 












































 I hope you enjoyed your beautiful day Ashly and Adam <3


No comments:

Post a Comment