Thursday, November 14, 2013

318

Day Three Hundred and Eighteen

Today was pretty stressful.
I decided to start framing my Thesis images for Monday, when I realized the measurements were off. This meant that I either had to reprint - or get matte-board.
I drove to a few different stores - but none of them had the measurements I needed.
Therefore, later on today, I found myself cutting window mattes. (Thanks Felicia!)

After all of that, I started to clean my frames and finally begin framing my images.
Now I just have to drill holes and create a new backing for them so I can hang them in the gallery appropriately.

P.s. I didn't know how dangerous cleaning glass was.
I found myself bleeding a lot. 
Shocker? 
Not for the day I had ;)
However, after all of the drama, my images are coming together nicely!

Our Senior Thesis technically begins Tuesday of next week - but the reception is the 21st at 5:00. 
Please come and support the local artists! There is free food!




No comments:

Post a Comment