Wednesday, November 20, 2013

324

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Four

Today I had a pretty exhausting business day - Yet fully enjoyable - Just busy.
I met up with my new boss to determine new ideas for online campaigns along with new creation ideas for advertisements. Guys - I love this job. Everything about it is so "Me." 
The job allows me to be as creative as I want with no restrictions, except the ones I set for myself.
Professional, it must always look professional.
After my meeting I went home and created some advertisements for the business and started posting on their webpage and facebook to create more awareness for them.
Honestly, I love this job. Did I say that already?
Next, I went to Meijer's corporate,  Where I hung out for 2 hours in the creative advertisement and marketing area, and then the photography studio where their advertisements begin.
A great experience indeed.



Life is going by so fast.
So many opportunities.
And my Senior Thesis Reception is tomorrow night. 5-7.
Can't wait to see where my life takes me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment