Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 283: My Journey

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Three

"How long will I love you?
As long as you want me to."

Everyone has a journey.
Everyone has a story to tell. This just so happens to be mine.
I hope without explanation, you can see what I am trying to say.





Sometimes, we forget who we are.
We are alone.
We are buried.
We feel as if we are stuck on the ground.



For a year, I have been dealing with some hard, feelings.
Some feelings that have made me re-evaluate my life.
I felt worthless; alone; fake.


I had an epiphany about this person I was becoming; and I awoke.
I found myself looking back and realizing, I was not who I wanted to be.
I had lost who I was - but in order to find myself - I had to lose everything.



3 months ago - I found myself.
I began to feel alive again.
I decided to walk forward - press on and never to look back.


I've lost so much along my journey- 
but I also, have gained so much.
As a person,
as a photographer,
as a lover,
and as a friend.


I would never have awoken to who I was becoming, without these mistakes.
I re-found my love for someone - who is more than worth loving.
Someone, who I couldn't imagine my life without.
Someone - who seriously is my everything.


Today is a hard milestone in my life- but it also has taught me a lot.
I used to be consumed in ideas and time.
I used to be so wrapped up in pride.
But now -
I am simply just overwhelmed to have people in my life.
The people that have proved they will be there for me - through everything.

I am now a much more positive person.
I am a better person.
I am still fighting these hard feelings -
Yet I know that no matter what -
My outcome will be worth the Journey.



 Thank you for reading.
Thank you for following.
Most of all, Thank you for supporting.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots and what a wonderfully written post.
    Keep moving forward - the journey is never easy, but it IS worth it!

    ReplyDelete