Tuesday, October 15, 2013

287


Day Two Hundred and Eighty Seven.

I absolutely love vintage stuff- so that's why this photo is today. Plus, I see it as calm and peaceful - which is what I remind myself to feel everyday.

Well - this week has already been more than a blessing. Every day just seems to get better and better - maybe a little more stressful as deadlines and dates are approaching, but I feel that I can take them head on.

Tomorrow I have midterm review for my Thesis (final art exhibition for graduation). Basically, everyone, public, professors, photo majors, anyone, can come to this event and critique our work and our direction. I am the first to present.
If you are reading this and live around Grand Rapids, you are more than welcome to come. There is free visitor parking after 6:00 -  so that isn't an issue. It's in the Lake Superior Building at the Allendale campus.
The event is from 6:00 - 8:00 and you don't have to be there the whole time.

We will have tons of snacks and desserts, and you will be in good company :)


No comments:

Post a Comment