Friday, October 18, 2013

Bridgette and Bruce

These two. Shesh.
Honestly, it's hard to be a photographer, and NOT want to show every image that you love.
 I seriously love almost all of these photographs.

Bridgette and Bruce are some amazing people.
They are kind, fun, and outrageous.
The love they hold for each other is so strong.

After photographing a lot of weddings you can see the amount of love that people have for each other, how serious, what type, and I get to discover their stories.
These two are seriously best friends, and I loved spending every minute of their day with them.

And yes... this is going to be an overwhelming blog post.. and I am not even touching the amount of photographs that I love.

Viewing hint: (As you view these, if you click on them, 
they will all show full size on your computer instead of viewing them small)


































































He looks like "Catch me if you can.." Ya know what I'm sayin?


Always time for push ups...






























As you can tell.. I am not a normal wedding photographer... I think that's a good thing. :)




















 Thank you for looking at my work.
Sorry this was such a long post..
Can you believe not even half of them are posted?
I guess this is a routine with me.
Happy shooter I am :)

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, you are amazing. I love them all and I can't believe this is only half of them. It might be because I am bias but they are truly incredible. Thank you thank you thank you. I can't say it enough.

    ReplyDelete