Sunday, October 20, 2013

A silly post

Well yesterday I was at the Notre Dame VS USC Game under the lights.
It was a blast, and it was.. horrific.
Blast because I was with three great guys - two being family,
horrific because, well, if you watched that game, you would have seen that Notre Dame has no back up quarter back... but we won't get into that. ;)

Here are some photographs I took yesterday with my iphone.
Let me explain the ones with the little guy: Stanley.

My mom was chosen by a student to take this little guy around and give him an adventure.
She has to photograph him in different areas that he explores so the 3rd grader can learn about
adventure and exploration of our great world.
So there is the back story.. I find them hilarious.



  
Touchdown Jesus.. and Stanley!


Absolutely love this.


 <3-Paige...
And my odd sense of humor




No comments:

Post a Comment