Sunday, December 15, 2013

Baby Braiden.

Now, If anyone knows me on a personal level, they will tell you that I am not really into infants or children. By this I mean, I am very good at taking their photographs because I have a lot of training, however, I am not sure I see myself having them in the future.

However, when you photograph a close friend's babies or kids,
it is actually very enjoyable. 
Regardless if they are crying, laughing, screaming, or smiling, there is a deep connection between a friend's baby and I. I guess, I just feel closer to them because I have history with their mom or parents.

I don't really photograph children or babies for strangers.
That's the truth.
Could I? 
Yes.
Have I? 
Only when I worked at Lifetouch as a photographer, but not on my own.
Why?
Well I haven't had a huge opportunity, and I also make my scenes from scratch. 
While I'm taking the photographs, it must look pretty funny to the parents. Because I don't use fancy backdrops or lighting. I have them, I just... don't use them because I have found things that I prefer.
Based on request I suppose I would... But I haven't due to the amazing fact that people trust me when I am photographing.

Besides that long intro to this photography session....
haha
Baby Braiden.
Three weeks old.
An absolute Joy to capture.


 And Just in time for Christmas! 
What a cute little delivery.
































No comments:

Post a Comment