Wednesday, December 18, 2013

352

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Two

I guess you can say I have been experimenting with a lot of weird things lately. 
As a photographer you can get stuck into routines of the same things, especially when you do it for your job. I don't like doing the same things.
So I do weeks on end of strange things that aren't typically my style.
As of now, my goal is to expand my photoshopping ability. Like, the fact this was taken when it was night time, around 6:30 - which in the winter, is already dark.
I also manipulated this quite a bit.
You'll see more of this stuff come about in the next few days,  and then you'll begin to see more cheery stuff because I'll be in another state (one that is much warmer.) 

The next three weeks, are going to be nothing but a blessing a day. 
You'll see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment