Wednesday, April 2, 2014

OOOH Weddings!

We're getting married.

I mean, I am spending the entire day with you.. right?

As the time to Spring and Summer sneaks upon us, 
it's the time I start to actually organize all of the details and times of my upcoming weddings.

To my future Brides and Grooms:

Soon I will be taking requests for meeting times to receive details about times, locations, ideas, and any other information you would like to give me.

There isn't necessarily a limit of time that you should schedule with me, 
by that I mean, if your wedding is in July, you don't have to wait until June, 
but nor do you have to do it ASAP.

Some of those who have booked me aren't until November, 
and for those Weddings, unless you are set in stone in your details and times probably wont need to meet with me until summer...
because we all know, plans change, whether we like them to or not.

So go ahead and shoot me a message or email on what you are planning on,
or maybe a time you have in mind that you would like to sit with me face to face over some coffee and discuss our adventure together

apaigephotography@gmail.com

Enjoy your happy sunny Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment