Sunday, September 22, 2013

265

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Five.. 
Well I met this adorable animal today.


Pigs are probably my favorite animal in the world. 
They are in the top ten smartest animals in the world and people don't know that. Their sense of feel, hear, touch, smell, and everything is absolutely amazing.
If anything makes my heart stop - it's cute pigs.. well.. any pig is cute to me - hog or mini.


The group below is a group I am involved with every year. The event is to spread awareness about Farm Sanctuary, as it is to educate people on Factory Farming. 
This year the director of the Humane Society spoke with us about the "King Bill," and how awful it is. It basically kills all process anyone has made for fair treatment of animals - Including puppy mills. (No body I know likes those)
Educate yourself - its worth a read. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment