Monday, September 9, 2013

253

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Three.

As a photographer, a student, and an employee, I dont have much time. This gets extremely discouraging. I see people around me growing and improving everyday because they have the time to do so. 

I do not, and I wont until around January when I finally have completed school. But this is what I have to remember - In the last 7 years of photographing for people and myself, I have grown tremendously. I have done this all thanks to those who follow my work, who book my time, and who critique my ideas.

This shoot took awhile to set up - but Im glad I took time out of my day to do so. 
Even though my life is crazy right now, thesis is taking up all of my spare time (last art exhibition), and my advertising clients require time, thought and continuous ideas, I am trying to grow and use all of the knowledge that I learned. 

I may not be able to do all of the things I want at the moment, but I will never stop learning, and I will always keep growing. Because I have spent all of my time learning  - there is not an end to my growth - as a person and as a photographer.

Pursue your dreams





No comments:

Post a Comment