Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sixty Two

Day Sixty Two




Well today, we got up and went to the East Side of Portland. We had to take a taxi - but we were dropped off at a vegan breakfast place.


It was honestly the best breakfast I have had yet.
We then walked up a few blocks and went to the mall - which is three stories. 
I work in a big mall, so I am not usually impressed, but this one even had an ice skating arena.. whoa.
After that we walked, way too long, to an organic, dairyfree - gluten free bakery and ice cream parlor.
It was.. amazing




In 2 years I haven't had soft serve ice cream. .. and Josh loved it too.


We then walked back the million miles we endured and ended up at a brewery. 
We got a taxi back to our hotel, and now, Josh is passed out.
Later we'll get dinner and chill out.
Last night we got the best pizza I have ever had in my entire lifetime.


I need to move here.. fast.










^^ Back to Eden Bakery -
If a vegan believes in God, they believe that the Garden of Eden was made vegan - hence the name of the bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment