Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fifty Eight

Day Fifty Eight

So I ended up with two completely different photographs today. I know - one is more appealing to look at - and they are no way cohesive.. at all. However, this is what happened.
In two days I will be in Portland Oregon. I plan on shooting a lot there - maybe even if people will let me - I will be able to photograph strangers :) Portland is a beautiful area. The photograph on the left- is all of my digital stuff that I plan on taking. I have so many lenses, but I am taking my favorite three, I am also taking a few speed lights - because for once, I am going to experiment in another location. Usually I get lazy and just bring my camera. Not this time - I am challenging myself.
I also have 2 cd's to send out - so thats what is at the bottom.

When I stepped out on my porch today - I noticed my dead flowers were still there... and that intrigued me. haha. So... thats with the random flowers.
I had my last exam today :) Now I feel so much better, and so much more free.
Can't wait to leave the area and explore my (hopefully) new home. :)
Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment