Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day Forty Seven

Day Forty Seven.

These beautiful people are my parents.
Let me tell you a little bit about them.

Their love.. is an inspiration.
Their love is something that I want in my future.
These two have never fought in front of me.
They have each others backs.
And they are oh so in love still after 30 years.
Their love is a gift and is rare.

Not only do they adore each other, but they adore family.
I couldn't function without the support of these two.
My life is crazy, I have two jobs, I go to school full time, and on the side of those two jobs, I have my photography job, which gives me a third job.

I don't know how I do it, but with these two, I think that's how it's possible.
They always let me know how proud of me they are.
They push me to be better.
And they help me reach my dreams; by pushing me, and helping me when I need help.


No comments:

Post a Comment