Saturday, January 12, 2013

OH photoshop :)


Here is something Crazy!

I had bad lighting on this image .. so I had to fix it. This is what I have been learning about in all of my classes... and I finally know how to do most of it now. This is a before and after shot. It's amazing what you can do when you know your stuff. This is the exact same image.
First I cropped it to be the same size, yet without my cat. I then decided that I didnt like some of the shadows in my face so I created a few new layers to fix it. I hardly ever use clone stamping or paintbrushes any more. After that, I fixed the backdrop and created a black and white layer to get rid of the pink tones in my shirt. I masked most of my image to fit what I wanted.
After that I added a few new layers to create different tones and contrast. I also slimmed my face . :  D
Walla.



No comments:

Post a Comment