Sunday, September 16, 2012

HOLY PHOTOGRAPHS!

This weekend, I HAD A BLAST!
I have never done 5 shoots in 2 days, and yet, I completed it.

I first started out with a BEAUTIFUL wedding. Liz, now, Rudolph. I captured her and Dan's engagements and I was blessed enough to do their wedding as well. 
Here are some sneak peaks, and no, I haven't even edited ALL OF my favorites. There are so many, I can't even add them all up.

Yes, this weekend was a success, and yet another milestone of my growth as a photographer.






The next day (today) I got to shoot a 25 anniversary shoot. Although he didn't like photographs too much, he did well :) (And made his wife really happy)


I'd say this is pretty cute.



Next, I captured their son for his Senior photographs. I love all of them as well! However, these are the two I got my hands on first!




For the last one I did an engagement shoot. Their love is so evident, and so real. It was an honor to capture. Her eyes say it all.







Starting tomorrow I will be editing on my new imac. :) I am very excited to show you the rest of my journey as a photographer.



No comments:

Post a Comment