Friday, February 6, 2015

Shine Bright 03.


Meet Carly



What do you love about yourself?

 I love that I know who I am right now, but can acknowledge that who I am today will change. Everyday is an opportunity to learn and grow as a human being.





What gets you discouraged?

I'm bi-polar, so the symptoms I experience can get me discouraged. Sometimes, I feel as though I can't handle certain situations as easily as the average person. Shying away from any experience, good or bad is cheating yourself.





How do you overcome your demons?

I throw myself into everything. If I do the best I can, that is all I can offer. If I fail, then I know I tried everything I had. Failure is the worst outcome there is for me.













What is your greatest passion?

I like people. Helping people has been the most satisfying thing for me. I work with cancer patients a lot of the time, and being able to make someone smile in amidst of such hardship is a really great feeling. It really is a skill that not everyone has.. I'm lucky to say I can do that.









No comments:

Post a Comment