Thursday, August 7, 2014

Almost 2,000 fans!

Wow. I’m only a few fans short of 2,000 on my Facebook. I can’t express how absolutely encouraged, blessed, and excited I am to have such an awesome fan base encouraging me every day of my journey. I know I am busy, and I know that I don’t have much time on my hands… but if my number reaches to 2,000 by this Saturday, I will do a fun (completely free) photo shoot on August 15th starting at 8:00 pm at Holland, MI State Park. Each person will have ten photographs taken of them – which means you will probably have around 5 finished images that I can send to you via email to have for free. My only requirement is that you make sure that I am either tagged in your photograph or it is linked to my website. This will be just a time to have fun, relax, and just enjoy the night. Whoever wants to come may meet me there – just let me know in advance if you are coming. I wouldn’t mind getting to know my fans a little more. I can take group shots of friends too, but just remember since this is a fun event, it’ll most likely be fun candids, and a few posed images. Hope this excites you as much as it does me! Share, share, share and get this page to 2,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment