Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Headed into a new Direction / Week 31

I studied photography in college and always wanted to get into surreal and darker photography.
Finally, after starting a "52 weeks of Fashion" Portfolio, I got tired of taking easy to photograph "hipster" images.
Last night I photographed my first - dark - photo shoot.
I am absolutely thrilled and excited to go forward with this project.
I have another shoot tonight.

I have been photographing for about 8 years now, and went to school for 5 of them.
I started to do crazy and off the wall projects in school but never for my own work - until now.
I usually photograph weddings and images that revoke happy emotions - but that isn't really me,
So I am taking a new and adventurous turn.


Week 31.
Lost.
Model: Samantha Shelner

P.s. I now have a 1x account.
P.s.s. More on this shoot later. :D
P.s.s.s. Yes I will still do happy wedding images.
That's the blessing about being a good photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment