Thursday, January 2, 2014

365

Day Three hundred and Sixty Five

2014.
That's nuts.

Many of you know my personal life - many of you do not.
Let me give you a brief rundown - and a pretty vague one.
I have loved a man for 6 years and some odd months,
but I never loved him as much as I do now.

Sometimes we have to make mistakes.
They are not welcomed mistakes - but they do teach us things.
Through my mistakes I was taught to be a much kinder and understanding person.
I needed to grow up.

I have never loved someone so much as I do this man.
I literally can hardly handle how much I love him... There is really no way to describe it.
I've never felt like this.
And I get to start my new year - with him.
I am so incredibly blessed.
So incredibly blessed.

Let's see where this year takes us.
No more depression, no more uncertainty. 
He is it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment