Friday, July 12, 2013

Maddie and I have been talking about this shoot since the day she found out she was having a baby. Background story: I grew up with Maddie and throughout high school I knew Dallas.
These two found each other and never let go - and now they get to raise a beautiful baby boy together.
Before this shoot started, I walked up to Dallas waving the envelope that I was able to read before anyone else to find out if their baby was a boy or a girl. 
They were so excited.

I hope you can see their love for each other, as I saw with my own eyes.
This is a beautiful couple - that are able to share a life journey together.

Live. Laugh. Love.
This is their life Motto - 
and not because they told me that - but because this is what I witnessed.

















































Carry On

Paige.


No comments:

Post a Comment