Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Self Reflection

I know this blog is used for more photographs than anything - but I'll let you get personal with me for a post.
In the last year I have had a series of events that have knocked me down, and I have had to start over from scratch in certain areas of my life.
This last semester has taken a toll on my level of stress and gave me some life lessons.
Sometimes, we plan out our lives, and we think we have everything solved, and then a second later, everything is a mess again and you don't know where to begin. 

Life had left me lost and confused, but eventually, I picked myself back up.
Photography is a way that made all of this possible.
Through my photographs, I usually convey something more than just a "pretty face." Most of my photographs have something deeper to them, another meaning. So if you analyze my photographs, you may end up finding a meaning.

In the last 2 months, I have discovered things about myself that I had no idea lived inside of me.
I just accepted an internship that I will be photographing and advertising for.
I have been told that I have a lot of passions - and I can promise, this will be added to that list.
It is a company that is against Sex Trafficking.
I am always craving to learn. I love learning and standing up for what is right.
My life is no longer about myself... in fact that life ended about 2 years ago.
My life on this planet is to make it a better place.
I have a strong belief that everyone matters in this world. Everyone can do something.
The worst thing.. is to do nothing.


Bless all of you. 
Thank you for constantly pushing me and encouraging me.
You're all beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment