Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Skies - Day 12




You know those days where you sit back and let go. I have these days on occasion. The days where I think; I am scared out of my mind. Everything is different. The days that I feel fear, anxiety, happiness, anger, joy, and relaxation all in one.

These are the days I go to parks by myself, or sit next to a body of water with my guitar and just bask in my life. The days I think.. wow.. everything is changing, but this is where I am supposed to be. Even in the times I fear the most, the times I have no idea what I am doing, or where I am supposed to be, I find relaxation in myself.


I went to the park and walked around - took photographs and played my guitar in the cold. These are the days I am okay with life speeding by and being afraid of what is coming next. But these are the days I realize, I do have control over my own happiness.. even if my life is uncontrolled.
Life is too beautiful to worry about things. Everything will work itself out. Just need to give time.

No comments:

Post a Comment